Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year's Eve Games

Happy New Year!

Five Games on tap for today! I remember how we would wait for New Years Day because that would be one day during the year when we could get 3 games to watch. THREE GAMES! Course now with NFL Ticket and such, people have those packages that enable a guy to watch what, a dozen or more games in a day?

I remember years ago taking to the kids in history class about how some day, in the future, there will be a convergence of technology with the phone, the TV and the computer all coming together into one unit, Like what my yuppie son has with his iPhone – I WANT ONE ALONG WITH A NEW MACBOOK PRO like my yuppie nephew has.

Join us on the EQualizer Group discussion board: http://www.facebook.com/groups.php?ref=sb#/group.php?gid=59835380816 during the day. The site offers us a better venue to post and discuss things in real time while watching the game.

Five games is a bit much for me or anyone for that matter I would think, but I’ll be watching some of AFA, OSU obviously, and GA Tech for some.


Bell Helicopter Armed Forces
Houston vs. Air Force Fort Worth, Texas Amon G. Carter Stadium
Dec. 31, Noon ESPN

Brut Sun
Oregon State vs. Pittsburgh El Paso, Texas
Sun Bowl Dec. 31, 2 p.m.

CBS Gaylord Hotels Music City
Boston College vs. Vanderbilt
Nashville, Tenn.LP Field Dec. 31, 3:30 p.m. ESPN

Insight
Kansas vs. Minnesota
Tempe, Ariz.Sun Devil Stadium Dec. 31, 5:30 p.m. NFL Network

Chick-fil-A - Eat more Chiken
LSU vs. Georgia Tech
Atlanta Georgia Dome Dec. 31, 7:30 p.m. ESPN

No comments: