Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Facebook

I have joined my children doing the Facebook thing. Here's the deal. The program has the ability to form a discussion group that would be just for us. We could use this forum to exchange information and interact online.

While we are watching a game on TV, we could be making comments about the game and 'talking' to each other. They also have a message board where we could post up discussions and such.

You are invited to join in. I am new at this so perhaps we can learn together. We can post pictures and video. For example, Martin could post up some video of his undefeated championship season (maybe of that TE screen he keeps talking about) and we all could learn from it.

Or you could post up some video of a problem that you have and others could look at it and maybe help.

So . . . join up with The Facebook thing and add me as a Friend if you are not on Facebook as yet; those of you that are, I'mguessing that you know how to add me already. I'm learning.

Be11! RF

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

O.K. I'm on too freeb. Don't really know much about it although it's not new I know but I like to learn new things. If i have games or highlights on a DVD how do I get that on to this site or facebook so that you can have a look?