Friday, December 26, 2008

The Facebook Thing

The Facebook thing is out of control. I had no idea! It's unreal. It is amazing how the thing grows. People just fall out of the sky on to your page from years past.

I can really see how the kids can get lost in what they are doing and spend FAR TOO MUCH TIME online going back and forth with people on Facebook or MySpace - or both!


It is amazing how the thing grows.

We have started up an EQualizer Group there for coaches. I think it has great possibilities for interaction with discussion boards, ability to post up video, and make comments. Check it out. I'm thinking to join it, you will need to send me an email: coachfreeb@bfsmail.com and ask to be on, then I send you an invite from the board, you confirm and you are in.


Also, you have to see this video of my Grandson Kade sledding . . . it's a hoot!


Enjoy!


Be11!


RF




No comments: