Sunday, November 2, 2008

VISION

Without Vision - The People Perish

One of the other things that I do on a weekly basis is to upload a DailyDose of Motivation at http://jvm.com/coachfree/1DailyDose.html

The idea of the page is that you would each day, download the messges into a word doc, one page front and back and handout to your classes at the end of the day with like five minutes to go till the end of the period. The kids would then have enough time to get started on reading it, but probably not have enough time to finish. They would then maybe pull it out in another class to finish the DailyDose of Motivation.

It's there for you to use.

Check it out!

Be11!

RF

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I check this out quite often and find myself being inspired. I haven't handed it out to my classes but might start doing that now. Thanks for sharing.