Tuesday, November 11, 2008

BFS

BFS does not have a BLOG at present. We used to have a message board, but that was discontinued . . . for reasons we will not get into.

So, let's do this. If you have questions that relate to BFS, you can post them up here and I will do my best to answer. If I do not have the answer, I will find who does and post it up in return.

For Example: I got this from one of our BFS coaches yesterday:

Is it ok to mix up the days that I do the cores? For example, I want to do a leg day and then an upper body day instead of a little of both each day. . . . or should I stay doing the cores on the regular schedule that BFS recommends?

Before I post up my answer, What do you think?

In addition, we have really good news from BFS. Starting in JAN, we will be launching the 3rd and final part (part one is the Practical Clinic; part two is successful completion of the BFS Certification Test [which also goes online in JAN]) of BFS Certification, our BFS Online Learning Center. We have been working on this for close to three years and are very excited about the Launch. So starting in JAN a BFS Certified Coach will have access to the center which means that coach will have access to all BFS instructional powerpoints, videos and an ever increasing amount of safety and liability updates and information as it becomes available.

Now That is exciting!

I will be doing a Certification Clinic this weekend in Oregon and will be test driving things along with coaches in KY who were certified last week, and coaches in MT who will be certified coming up in DEC.

You can keep track of BFS Clinics on the calendar: http://www.bfsonline.com/home/home.asp
the calendar link is on the left.

RF

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is exciting. Will BFS inform previously certified coaches of this new resource?

CoachFreeb said...

Yes, We are working on the notice now. It will be mailed out sometime after the Holidays.

RF