Sunday, April 5, 2009

On The Road Again


11 On 11

Hear what others say about BFS’s Be An 11 Program:

“Thanks again for coming up to spend time with our athletes today. It was an ELEVEN!!!” Coach Mike Glennie

"Reaffirmed the Reason I Entered Coaching 25 Years Ago.” Coach Al McFarland

"Every School in the Nation Should Schedule a Be An 11 Seminar Today! It is Without a Doubt the Best Thing that has Happened to Our School.” Coach T. Cox

"Be An 11 Has Changed My Life! I WILL BE AN 11!” Katie Heinlen, Athlete

BFS’s Founder and CEO asked me to help develop our Be An 11 Seminar and Guidebook in part because I developed and taught a Be An 11 type class in three different high schools over a 20 year time period. Be An 11 is needed now more than ever in schools nationwide.

I have developed a one hour Be An 11 message for your athletes to hear called “11 on 11” – Eleven points on Being An 11 gleaned from a coaching career spanning five decades.

I will be traveling from Oregon to Ohio and back late May and early June. We will be traveling along I-90 & 94 and I-70 & 80. If you are within 50 miles or less of one of these interstates, we can swing by and present to your team or school’s athletes. Schedule it as an in school field trip or in the evening so parents might attend as well.

The normal, full Be An 11 Seminar carries a $1700, but since I am in the area the cost for this special 1-hour presentation is just $5/per athlete, 25 athlete minimum. In addition, if you decided to schedule a full, three hour, Be An 11 Seminar after this one hour intro, the amount of this 1-hour “11 On 11” presentation will be deducted from the Seminar’s $1700 fee. So if you would have 75 of your athletes attend at $5 each, that $375 would be deducted from the $1700.

We could also meet and discuss other BFS Program material, or we could schedule a time for an EQualizer clinic for your staff. You, the members of the EQualizer Football Group are the first to hear of this opportunity. 800.628.9737 ex 603 rings through to my cell phone 24/7.

The time slots are limited, so call or email to schedule a time right away.

No comments: